Travel chatbots has enormous potential in travel and tourism, as it is one of the most dynamic customer-facing global industries.
From airlines to ferries, from railways to coach tours, the industry represents one where people are continuously on the go, itineraries are in flux, infrastructure is capital intensive and distributed, and customer service chatbots can make it more profitable for you.
Travel Industries have a variety of chatbots that are used to leverage the experience for the customers more seamless.
- New Customer Acquisition
- Automated Support for FAQs
- Notifications and Reminders
- Personalized digital travel assistant
- Customer support manager
- Proactive Communication with Patients
- Payment Processing
- Fraud Prevention
- Customer Feedback Collection
Let Customers find and compare activities, hotels, flights etc. with personalised recommendations.
Any time Online Booking:
Online bookings, and therefore queries prior to booking, can come from anywhere in the world, meaning different time zones and languages. Human agents are not always available to provide instant customer support, whether it is at night, during the holiday season, or other peak travel period.
Patients will be able to get answers to any of their queries at home.
- Single-API for 30+ Messaging Channels: Interact and transact with your travellers and guests seamlessly across 30+ messaging channels using our Single API for Messaging.
- Payment Solutions via Messaging: With one click Bill Pay, you can offer your customers easy payment options via payment messages
- Advanced APIs for Automating Micro-journeys: With Advanced APIs, get pre-built customizable sequences to plug in to use and accelerate the automation of key travel and hospitality workflows.